» »

ID #1032

How can I change the address that my contact form goes to?

To change the email address that your submission form goes to, you will need to login to your SiteWizard account then select "Modify Site" and then select "General Settings".  You will then need to enter your new email address in the "Email address" box and click on the update settings button.

Tags: enquiry forms, sitewizard common questions, sitewizard editor

Related entries:

Last update: 2009-09-03 13:07
Author: SiteWizard Support
Revision: 1.2

{writeFacebookMsgTag} {writePrintMsgTag} {writeSend2FriendMsgTag} {writePDFTag}
Rate this FAQ

Average rating: 1 (1 Vote)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry

SiteWizard : Lyndean House : 30-34 Albion Place : Maidstone : Kent : ME14 5DZ Tel No.08450 60 88 60 : Fax No.08450 60 88 61
© 1996- - SiteWizard is a Registered Trademark (Patent Pending)
Company Registration Number 03454062. Registered in England. VAT Number 683830804.